MUSCLE CHAMPION ™ (n.) - An individual living and refusing to lose to muscle disease.
Our loved ones- our survivors- Individuals who endure the weakness, paralysis, fatigue, pain, hospital visits, treatments, side effects, and obstacles presented by muscle disease; yet, continue to wake up daily with a smile on their face and live life to the fullest. These individuals are champions- our MMF Muscle Champions. And we want to highlight just how strong and special these individuals are. If you or a loved one is living and refusing to lose to muscle disease, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd be honored to meet you!
Some Muscle Champions we have assisted through your support!
✫ Eddie from DE
✫ Jane from IL
✫ Harry from NJ
✫ Damon from PA
Understanding muscle disease from a first person perspective is essential for establishing advancements in research and treatments. Essential members of our team, our Muscle Champions are ambassadors who take initiative in spreading the MMF message and heroically take a stand against diseases that cause life-altering circumstances. They voice their reality in efforts to empower fellow Muscle Champions, educate professionals, and lobby for life-changing treatments and support.
- Muscle Champion, Mike Smith (Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy)
- Muscle Champion, Rhiannon Downey (Myasthenia Gravis)
- Muscle Champion, Coach Mike Powell (Polymyositis)
- Muscle Champion, Rachel Engler (Myasthenia Gravis)
- Muscle Champion, Harry Smith (Emery-Dreifuss Muscular Dystrophy)
- Muscle Champion, Damon Church (ALS-Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Muscle Champion, Max French (RYR1 Myopathy)
- Muscle Champion, Masion Nellius (Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy)
- Muscle Champion, Angeal Kayiales (Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy)
Interested in becoming an official MMF State Advocate?
Submit the form below.