Understanding muscle disease from a first person perspective is essential for establishing advancements in research and treatments. Essential members of our team, our Muscle Champions are ambassadors who take initiative in spreading the MMF message and heroically take a stand against diseases that cause life-altering circumstances. They voice their reality in efforts to empower fellow Muscle Champions, educate professionals, and lobby for life-changing treatments and support.
- Muscle Champion, Rachel Engler (Myasthenia Gravis)
- Muscle Champion, Harry Smith (Emery-Dreifuss Muscular Dystrophy)
- Muscle Champion, Damon Church (ALS-Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Muscle Champion, Max French (RYR1 Myopathy)
- Muscle Champion, Masion Nellius (Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy)
- Muscle Champion, Angeal Kayiales (Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy)
Interested in becoming an official MMF Advocate in your state?
Submit the form below.